Tuesday 12 April 2011

A Good Post Day!!

Today the postie brought em tons of wonderful surprises...

First up was Day 1 of the 'Put My Letter Back Together Swap' ~ I've two more to come then get to assemble the pieces into a letter, can't wait!!

Next up was an envelope with 2 yummy hot chocs inside


I also received 2 fabulous handmade cards, one for Arabella's arrival, the other for my birthday as part of the 'April Birthday Card' swap and they were crammed with goodie, note cards, stickers, ribbon and buttons. Thanks a million pedal2u


Dylan also did well today when Mr Tall came in the post from Granny D!! I also managed to track down the World Book Day books for him and picked 2 of them up.

John and me got books too, from Oxfam~ A HP quiz book for him and 'The Confessions of Fitzwilliam Darcy' for me, looking forward to getting 5 mins to myself to start on it... Maybe when Arabella starts school...

Finally after 26 years of searching I found a plastic lawn flamingo today at Boyd's Stores Dundalk!!! A fiver~ bargain, if I had more moola, I'd have bought a whole flock of flamingos!!!!

xXx

No comments: